Saturday, March 3, 2012

Voice activated typing or (Beep, Beep, Boop, Boop)

I am going to type this entire post using the text to speech function on my Android.  I just want to see how well the text matches to what I'm saying.
Ok, ready?
Duck nipple kitten watermelon farts.
Typed:  Wow, perfect that is exactly what I said.  Ok, I'm kidding.  For this experiment I will start with a simple paragraph and then I will read it into my text to speech that way you as the reader can compare the results.

Voice to Text:  Wow perfect that is exactly what I said okay I'm getting good experiment I will start with a simple paragraph dental read into my text to speech that way you as the reader to compare results.

That was surprisingly good.  I thought for sure it would come up with some weird off the wall sentence.  Ok, now let's try the same experiment but while tripping acid. 

Voice to Text (Tripping Acid):  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

I didn't type that.  A tiny dragon did.  I swear to fu**ing God!!!

Now for the last experiment.  I'm going to try *********************

I'm sorry, this post has been taken over by Justin's other personality.  I would like to apologize for any upset I may have caused to you my dear readers.  Also, I didn't really trip acid.  The closest thing I could find was a jar of fermented jalapeno's.  I now return you to reality.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Like to read?

Kobo wifi eReader